To carry the dog on the owner’s back or chest, or to lift it in rescue actions. It has a harness part which holds the dog’s entire body and straps which are on the owner’s body, fixing the dog safely. To lift or lower the dog attach the carabiner to the handles on both sides.
By our long-time experiences we improved some innovative solutions to make our carrier harnesses more practical and comfortable
- the placement of transverse straps has improved to perfect
- we changed the original buckles to new ones with safety lock and quick release system.
- the free horizontal movement is supported by the longitudinal reflective cover straps
- placement and shape of the handles now is optimalized
- pads in contact of the dog’s body were made of waterproof and pressure-balancing innovative materials
- shoulder straps (not visible on the pictures) are fixed by 50 mms wide strong buckles.
The whole description of the product was saved and archived by Hungarian Patent Office.
Innovations was made by Julius Sebő and Julius-K9 for the RESCUE-24 team.
Julius-K9 products made of materials checked and approved by European Union.
||weight of the dog
||weight of the product
|22,83 - 31,49 in
||33 - 55 lbs
|29,52 - 39,37 in
||53 - 88 lbs
|39,37 - 55,11 in
||88 - 132 lbs
16600-M, 16600-L, 16600-XL